|CATEGORY||EARLY BIRD RATE|
15 Aug 2019 to 31 Jan 2020
01 Fev to 16 Mar 2020
|ON SITE RATE|
5th to 8th APRIL 2020
|BRL||USD *||BRL||USD *||BRL||USD *|
|Full Registration NON MEMBER||R$ 2.150,00||$ 550,00||R$ 2.340,00||$ 600,00||R$ 2.540,00||$ 650,00|
|Full Registration NON MEMBER |
|R$ 1.760,00||$ 450,00||R$ 1.950,00||$ 500,00||R$ 2.150,00||$ 550,00|
|Full Registration MEMBER * |
|R$ 1.560,00||$ 400,00||R$ 1.760,00||$ 450,00||R$ 1.950,00||$ 500,00|
|STUDENTS (Undergraduate, graduate)||R$ 980,00||$ 250,00||R$ 1.170,00||$ 300,00||R$ 1.370,00||$ 350,00|
*Member Societies: Affiliate member with payment of current membership dues: Brazilian Society of Biomechanics (SBB) and Brazilian Association of Ankle and Foot Medicine and Surgery (ABTPé) affiliates
** EDC – Economically Developing Countries
*** IMPORTANT: Registration fees will be charged in Reais (BRL).
Amounts quoted in US dollars (USD) are for approximate reference only.
The actual amount charged to your credit card will depend on the currency conversion rate in your home country and the rates of the credit card company used.
Participants registration fees include:
- Participants conference material
- Access to scientific sessions and exhibition
- Pre-conference symposium – “It’s time to think differently about footwear – Irene Davis.” (*Required to be registered in the conference. Limited places.)
- Coffee breaks
- Lunch during conference days (6th to 8th, April)
- Opening ceremony and welcome reception
- LABTOURS at April, 5TH, 2020 – limited places, book during your registration.
The registration fee DOES NOT include the costs related to flights and accommodation. Please contact the official travel agency for your travel arrangements.
The banquet will happen on April 8th, 2020, at 8:00pm.
Location to be informed later.
Invitations can be purchased for R$ 312,00 (approximately USD 90,00) during your registration.
Invitations are limited, ensure yours in advance.
You must complete the registration form with your personal data.
You must provide a valid e-mail address (which will be your login) to access a restricted area of registration information and abstract submission.
Make sure that the e-mail address provided on the form is correct. It will be used for all communications related to the congress.
Registration will only be completed after payment is confirmed. Please contact our registration team if you have any doubt: email@example.com.
- Credit Card (for Brazilians and foreigners)
- Banking billet (Only for Brazilians)*
*Verify the time you make the transaction on your internet banking in order to guarantee that your registration will be completed with success within payment date.
Proof of Category
For MEMBER and STUDENT categories, a proof of the category must be attached during the registration process.
- Members: Payment of annual membership fee for society members.
- Students: enrollment issued by the university.
The visa letter will be provided only for participants with registration concluded (paid) at the congress. Requests must be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The reimbursement will be returned only upon written request justifying the cancellation, forwarded to the Executive Secretary of the event at: email@example.com.
- Until March 5th, 2020: 70% refund regarding the fee paid.
- After March 6th, 2020: no refund will be available.
- Absence without any previous written notification: no refund will be available.
Deadline for Refund: Up to 30 days after the event.
Replacement of attendees
The Organizing Committee will accept replacements to another participant only under the same category. It must be requested by e-mail, at: firstname.lastname@example.org. until March 15th, 2020.
After payment, you will receive a confirmation within five business days. If you do not receive it, please contact the Registration department at email@example.com or by phone: + 55 21 2286-2846.